What It Does
Solar thermal energy systems capture heat from the sun and use it to heat water. A properly installed system works year- round, even when its cloudy.
Solar thermal lowers your utility bill, and lets you be part of reducing energy consumption, pollution, and global warming. It also adds to the value of your home a Schnco solar thermal system looks great and lasts for years.
Schnco dealers are trained and certified to install our systems, and ensure the best installation quality on and in your home.
How it Works
1. The sun heats a non-toxic,
freeze-proof solar fluid in a solar collector on the roof.
2. The controller detects that the solar fluid is hotter than the water in the hot water tank.
3. A pump in the Solar Station
pumps solar fluid from the collector to the hot water tank.
4. The solar fluid flows through
a pipe coiling inside the hot water tank, and heats the water in the tank.
5. The hot water is available
for use in the house.
6. The solar fluid is pumped back up to the collector, where it is once again heated by the sun.